The Clock is a COVID-SAFE venue. We continue to monitor and follow all health and safety recommendations from NSW Health to ensure we keep our guests and staff as safe as possible. As always our teams will use COVID-SAFE hygiene practices and we ask all guests to be diligent with signing in upon entry.
Below are the restrictions we are adhering to:
• All guests to sign in upon entry, using the Service NSW app or website
• The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings. Guests will be spaced where possible to ensure distancing between groups.
• All of our staff will be wearing masks
• Gaming patrons will also be required to wear a mask.
• Drinking while standing at indoor venues will not be allowed. Guests can still stand and drink in outdoor areas (beer gardens)
• Singing by audiences at indoor shows will not be allowed.
• Dancing will not be allowed at indoor hospitality venues.
We are open for business and we look forward to continuing to welcome guests to our venues and ask our guests to be sensible and respect the restrictions in place.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Clock!