A few things have changed at The Clock, and we need your help to make sure we keep it a safe and fun place to visit.
To help you plan your visit with us, follow the below to optimise maximum fun!
- Make sure you sign in when you arrive, and respect other guests’ space by socially distancing during your stay.
- Order from the table! Our venue has contactless ordering – simply use your phone to place the order, and we’ll do the rest.
In light of the recent developments of the COVID situation in NSW, we’re implementing measures and practices to make sure we're all being safe. A couple of things to keep in mind when coming into our venue:
* Each guest will need to register their details upon arrival at the venue.
* Sanitise and wash your hands regularly
* Respect 1.5m distance between all groups at all times.
* We have a dedicated COVID Marshall, operating at a minimum of key service times.
* Capacity is limited to one person every four square metres and a 300 person limit applies
You may notice our staff in masks next time you visit – please know it’s for both you and our staff’s safety. Also, there’ll be someone around dressed differently to the rest of us – they’re only job is to make our place as clean, safe & fun as you expect it to be.
And FYI; we clean and sanitise all our tables and chairs after every use, our regularly used stuff is cleaned & sanitised every two hours, and we love good hand hygiene.
Can’t wait to have you in for the true Clock experience!
We've also put together a video that helps to explain all of the changes, click below to check it out.