Margs for Matildas
Score a FREE MARG for the first Matildas goal across every match
20 July - 20 August
We're shouting FREE MARGS for the first Matildas goal scored across every match during the Women's World Game! Yes, you read that correctly.
Our friends at Tequila Patrón are stocking our bars to make sure everyone can support the Matildas all the way to the finals. Literally all you need to do is signup below and be with us on game day!
We'll be showing every match of the Women's World Game live in venue (including the finals), with special festivities for Matildas games live & loud. Make sure to book a table for best seats in house.
HOW TO SCORE YOUR FREE MARG:
- Fill out the form below before kickoff of each game (we'll send you a confirmation email to confirm entry)
- Save a screenshot of your confirmation email
- Show your confirmation email to our bar staff ON ARRIVAL ON GAME DAY (so we can give you a fancy wristband before kickoff)
- When the Matildas score, show your wristband at the bar to claim your free marg.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This promotion is subject to the responsible service of alcohol. Scroll through or click here for our full terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions
Margaritas for the Matildas
CLOCK HOTEL GROUP PTY LIMITED ABN 37 076 632 865, 470 Crown Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia. Ph: 0293315333
Start date: 14/07/23 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 20/08/23 at 07:59 pm AEST (subject to Matildas’ participation in the matches)
1. (Australia v Ireland) Thursday 20 July 2023 at 08:00 pm AEST
2. (Australia v Nigeria) Thursday 27 July 2023 at 08:00 pm AEST
3. (Australia v Canada) Monday 31 July 2023 at 08:00 pm AEST
4. (Round of sixteen games)* Saturday 5 / Sunday 6 / Monday 7 / Tues 8 August 2023 at 08:00 pm AEST
5. (Quarter Finals games)* Friday 11 / Saturday 12 August 2023 at 08:00 pm AEST
6. (Semi Finals games)* Tuesday 15 / Wednesday 16 August 2023 at 08:00 pm AEST
7. (3rd & Final Place games)* Saturday 19 / Sunday 20 August 2023 at 08:00 pm AEST
*Game Day is subject to Matildas participating in the match. If the Matildas does not participate on Game Days 4-7, registrations will then be closed and the Gift will no longer be offered.
Registrations for each Game Day start as soon as previous game ends (excluding the for Game Day 1 where registrations open 14/07/23 at 12:01 am AEST). Registrations for each Game Day close at the start of kick of the respective Game Day.
Eligible claimants: Claims are only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How To Claim
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps:
a) during a Registration Period, visit www.clockhotel.com.au/margs-for-matildas, follow the prompts to the Promotion claim page with their personal details as requested and receive a confirmation email; and
b) during the corresponding Game Day, visit The Clock Hotel, 470 Crown Street, Surry Hills 2010 (“Venue”) and show the staff their confirmation email to receive a wristband.
If Matildas earns a score during the corresponding Game Day of their visit, the claimant may redeem a complimentary margarita (‘Gift’), while drink stocks last in venue. Maximum of 200 Margaritas to be awarded per Game Day. To redeem the Gift, the claimant must present their wristband to the bar staff and a staff member will cut off their wristband at the time of redemption. Gift must be redeemed at the Venue by 11:30 pm local time on the same Game Day.
Multiple claims permitted subject to the following: Limit one (1) Gift and registration permitted per Game Day per person (subject to Matildas’ participation in the matches – see Game Days section above).
1. The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while Gift stocks last.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The value of the gifts is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gifts (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gifts after that date.
6. No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
7. Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
9. Tickets or rights for alcohol gifts will not be distributed by or to any person under 18, nor can a person under 18 dispense or collect an alcohol gift. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage gift if it would breach any relevant laws or codes including those relating to the responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
10. If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
11. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
12. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
17. Unless otherwise specified, a gift is a single event for the claimant (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
19. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.