MELBOURNE CUP 2021 AT THE CLOCK
Tuesday 2 November
The race that stops the nation is just around the corner!
Join us at The Clock this November for a day like no other, with French inspired food & sparkling on our famous balcony and in the leafy courtyard.
Tickets are $65 per person and includes a French-style grazing platter & a Kir Royale (sparkling wine + Cassis) on arrival.
There will also be prizes for best dressed and of course, all of the action of the big race, live and loud.
Tickets are available via the link below.
Melbourne Cup Menu
MELBOURNE CUP MENU
- Petit le burger, Raclette cheese, cornichon, caramelized onion
- Green asparagus w, toasted hazelnut vinaigrette and Malfroys’ honey
- Whipped garlic and herb cheese w, pickled and raw vegetables
- Duck rillettes, cornichon, eschalot, parsley, crouton
- Fried camembert, peach chutney
- Smoked salmon devilled eggs
- Charcuterie platter, selection of cured meats w, chicken liver pate, saucisson, cured meats, cheese, olives, pickles, toast, peach jam
- Chocolate profiteroles, crème pâtissier, hazelnut praline
- Provincial baguette, roasted peppers, olive, pistou
- Eggplant rillette, niçoise olive, basil
- Fried zucchini flowers, espelette
- Caramelized onion tart
- Mushroom and tofu pate, braised endive strudel, sweetcorn vol au vents, pickles, olives
- Summer fruit tart
Please book tickets for your entire party in one transaction. If tickets are booked separately, we cannot guarantee that your parties will be seated together.
Cancellations made within 7 days of the reservation date will incur the full ticket fee. We would prefer not to charge so please contact us with any changes 7 days in advance.
The Clock has implemented COVID SAFE procedures including the practicing of social distancing and hygiene procedures to ensure the health & safety for all guests and staff. Staff will be fully vaccinated and wearing masks with check in processes in place. Under the Governments Public Health Orders all guests will be required to be double vaccinated to enter the venue until 1st December 2021.